Hiring a new member to our Funday team!
Company name: Funday Korea Networks (Social enterprise)
Established in 2016, Funday Korea Networks Co., Ltd. is a social enterprise that plans and operates programs for foreigners in the areas of Korean history, culture, and tourism to deliver global happiness through Korean culture.
We are pioneering new areas as a future leader in global cultural content through the development of cultural content with foreigners.
In January 2021, the company launched JobpassKorea, a job search and matching platform that connects foreign professionals with domestic and international companies.
JobpassKorea not only offers professional matching services that connect foreigners who want to get a job in Korea with companies in need of foreign talent, but also creates educational content on Korean workplace culture, job training, and employment tips.
Position: Social Media Content Planner
1. Planning social media content for JobpassKorea
-Planning various content for JoppassKorea, a job search and matching platform for foreigners: Job-related interviews, content, etc.
2. Social media promotional marketing
- Social media promotional marketing targeted at foreigners
1. No educational requirements (Prospective graduates may apply)
2. Work experience: No requirements
-Prior experience in new media / social media content creation
1) Employment type: 6 month contract position
2) Working hours: 5 days per week (Mon~Fri) 9:30~18:30
3) Location: Seongsu station
4) Salary: 2,000,000 won per month average (To be fixed after negotiation)
5) Employment period: From February or March 2021 (To be negotiated after the interview)
※ High performing employees may be converted to a full-time employee after the contract period ends.
1) Document screening: Resume, cover letter (no fixed form), portfolio (not required but a plus)
2) Interview: Notified individually
※ Interview notifications will be sent out individually only to those who have passed the document screening process.
Visa requirements: F-2, F-5 or F-6
Application deadline & method:
1) Application deadline: January 31st, 2021 (May close earlier depending on employment status)
2) Application method: Via email to email@example.com
1) Contact: Kyungsim Ha (010-5669-9618) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Welfare Benefits
- Health and welfare insurance (Four major social insurance programs)