|Event Date||2019-09-28 ~ 2019-09-29|
|Time||08:00 (28th) ~ 19:00 (29th)|
|Venue||Goseong, Gangwon Province|
|Registration period||Until September 23rd|
|Announcement of selected participants||2019-09-24|
|Number of participants||30 foreign nationals|
[Two days, One night / Gangwon Province]
Joseon Dynasty Confucian School Experience
We invite 30 foreign nationals wishing to travel back in time to the Joseon Dynasty
in Gangwon Province to become a Confucian scholar!
※ Below schedule is subject to change depedning on circumstances.
하기 스케줄은 상황에 따라 변동될 수 있습니다.
※ Itinerary will be shared with selected participants.
여행 일정표는 선발된 분께 공유 됩니다.
Saturday, September 28th to Sunday, 29th (Two days, one night)
Goseong, Gangwon Province
Hanok (Korean style house) at Wangok Hanok Village
[Pick-up & Drop-off]
* Gathering (pick-up) : 7:50 a.m. / Sports Complex Station (Seoul Subway Station Line 2/9)
* Drop-off: 7:30 p.m. / Yangjae Station
- Exploring Cheonggan Jeong / Goseong Unification Observatory / Geonbong Temple
- One night stay in Hanok (Korean style house at Wangok Hanok Village
- Playing traditional Korean games in Wangok Hanok Village
- Joseon Confucian Scholar experience (Korean archery / Joseon Dynasty civil service exam experience)
- Making a traditional Korean bracelet
- Enjoying traditional Korean music concert